What are the characteristics of oil screens
Writer： admin Time：2021-07-07 14:25 Browse：℃
1. The oil screen pipe is processed by J55 or N80 oil casing body, which has high strength and is not easy to deform
2. Good verticality of the cutting edge, smooth cutting edge, no burr, and uniform cutting.
3. Large flow area, 27/8" screen with 300 slits/1.5m, flow area 72 per cubic centimeter, 2.4 times larger than the flow area of tubing of the same specification. It is conducive to liquid flow.
4. Its advantages are obvious when used in deviated wells and horizontal wells.
5. The overall anti-corrosion treatment is carried out to form a dense protective layer on each surface of the screen, which improves the corrosion resistance and wear resistance of the screen, and can effectively extend the life of its downhole work.
6. It is suitable for sand control of sand production wells with sand production diameter greater than 0.3mm.
7. Simple operation, convenient use, large inner diameter, easy to configure the pipe string