All-welded wire-wound screens are widely used in the oil, gas, and water well sand control industries around the world. Its position in the water well industry is particularly prominent, and it is a widely used filter screen for various water resources.
The wire-wound screen adopts the world's advanced full-wound welding production technology, and is welded on a set of support wires arranged in a circular pattern with a special trapezoidal wire winding. Full-process welding ensures the strict continuous integrity of the product, so that it forms an ideal gap size and has the performance to withstand high pressure.
All production links are produced by professional production personnel using advanced and sophisticated equipment. Product specifications and raw materials can be specially customized according to customer needs. All products are strictly inspected according to the SY/T 5182-2008 standard to ensure product quality and ensure the interests of our customers.
2. Introduction of product advantages and characteristics
1. The application of trapezoidal wire creates a Vee-shaped opening between the screen gaps. This design form is more efficient than other forms of product operation and ensures the smoothness of water filtration.
2. The continuous winding of trapezoidal wire forms a continuous high-density uniform gap on the circumferentially arranged support wires, which ensures the opening area and non-blocking of the screen, and avoids the high-density accumulation of sediments, in order to improve production efficiency and Extending the service life of the well provides a guarantee.
3. The winding wire and all supporting wires are connected by electric welding, which is strong and durable and has a longer working life cycle.
4. The longitudinal arrangement of the support wires and the continuous gap form of the screen designed according to actual needs make the product have higher compressive performance.
5. The advantages of this product improve the efficiency and life of the water well, making this product a leader in water filtration equipment.
Note: 1. The product can be customized with different specifications and raw materials (mainly stainless steel and carbon steel) according to the actual needs of customers to ensure reasonable investment and save production costs.
2. The screen connection can also be made according to different needs.
3. Non-stainless steel products can form a protective layer by galvanizing or plastic spraying. The appearance is beautiful and clean.
4. Packaging can be made according to customer needs.
5. The product is also widely used in oil and gas industry, chemical industry, papermaking, water treatment and other industries.