The center tube of the bored pipe adopts standard oil and casing, and the center tube adopts spiral perforation, which reduces the opening area of the tube body's cross section, and maximizes the strength of the center tube on the basis of ensuring the overall flow area of the tube body Limit reservations. The formation sand is blocked out of the screen, and the oil, gas or water in the formation passes through the gap of the filter layer, and then enters the drill pipe through the drilled hole. Ways to achieve sand control.
Advantages of bored screens:
1. The drilling screen is processed by J55 or N80 petroleum casing body, which has high strength and is not easy to deform.
2. The drilling is even and smooth without burrs.
3. The overall anti-corrosion treatment is carried out to form a dense protective layer on each surface of the screen, which improves the corrosion resistance and wear resistance of the screen, and can effectively extend the life of its downhole work.
4. Simple operation, convenient use, large inner diameter, easy to configure the pipe string.
5. The drilling type can be selected by the customer at will.
The borehole pipe can be used for various oil, gas, and water wells such as vertical wells, inclined wells, horizontal wells, and open hole completions. It can be used alone as a sand control string or used with filling. From the inside to the outside, it is composed of a base pipe, a composite sand control filter sleeve, and a stainless steel outer protective sleeve. The base pipe adopts API standard casing or tubing, and the sand control filter sleeve is made of stainless steel precision microporous composite filter material and adopts a fully welded structure. Because the composite sand control filter sleeve has the characteristics of high permeability, high strength, high resistance to deformation, high reliability, and good corrosion resistance, this new type of composite sand control pipe has excellent performance.